Not so long ago, people did not have the ability to keep their sex lives under control and to plan pregnancies consciously. Today, this freedom has been achieved thanks to scientists and pharmacists who regularly improve contraceptive methods. Each of them has its pros and cons, which allows you to individually choose the best method. If you are looking for contraceptives, antifungal medication or any other medication, you should first consult your doctor. This will allow you to find the most effective method of treatment, which will be the best solution.
According to the degree of effectiveness, modern contraception can be divided into several groups. Hormonal – the most effective (99.7%) – its main feature lies in the mechanism of action on the female body. The contraceptive pill affects the sexual system in a complex way, suppresses ovulation, thickens mucus in the cervical canal, thinning the endometrial layer. This method of contraception is also suitable for girls, whose ovaries need a “rest”, the drugs provide the necessary dose of hormones. It is important to understand that hormonal drugs only protect against pregnancy, to avoid infectious diseases, additional contraception is needed.
Obstetrics and gynecology actively use drugs in the form of suppositories. Candles in gynecology are used in the treatment of various diseases: inflammatory, infectious, fungal. According to the place of action, they are divided into injectable:
- Vaginally – resemble in shape an oval or egg;
- Rectally – similar to a cylindrical or cone-shaped object;
- According to the instructions in gynecology – in the uterus, ureter and other special places, due to this having a thin stick shape.
The active substance in suppositories is mixed with the base that forms a candle, which, when inserted into the body, melts. The composition and rules for the introduction of preparations in the form of suppositories are described in the instructions for use in gynecology to them.
- Intrauterine – 99.2 to 99.8% – this type of contraception is also intended for women. In fact, it is a vaginal coil or intrauterine hormonal system. In the first case, the coil does not allow the fertilized egg to attach, in the second – the system periodically releases the right amount of hormones that inhibit sperm activity, increase the viscosity of mucus and thin the endometrium;
- Implants and injections – 90-99% – such contraception works on the same principle as oral contraception, the only difference is the method of introduction of hormones;
- Patch and ring – 92% – suitable for organized women, as it is necessary to follow a clear scheme of using these types of contraception. Despite the fact that hormonal contraception is the most reliable, it has a number of restrictions on its use, so before using it, a gynecologist’s consultation is required;
- barrier – condom, cap, diaphragm, sponge – 84-85% – condom is the only type that protects not only from unwanted pregnancy, but also from bacteria and infections. The insufficient effectiveness is due to the fact that the product can break. Also, it is the only male contraception, the other barrier types are designed for women. Non-hormonal contraception requires prior preparation, and therefore can cause discomfort;
- Emergency one-time contraception – not recommended for regular use, suitable as an exception, after sex without the use of reliable methods, or if the condom is damaged. It is fast and works instantly.
If you want to buy cheap birth control / cheap contraceptives, you should first consult a doctor who will help you choose the right medication.